Our professional advisers at the College are here to help. We offer:
- Help with application forms and entry requirements
- Advice on English language requirements(IELTS or Equivalent)
- Guidance on qualification equivalency
- Help with problems affecting your studies
- Advice on other matters such as opening a bank account & police registration, accessing healthcare, working in the UK, advice on driving in the UK and safety and security
- Information & advice on fees and eligibility
- Help and advice to asylum seekers, refugees and new comers to the UK
For international enquires call 0044 161 785 4317 or 0044 161 785 4054
Meet The International Business Team:
The Oldham College Business Centre has a track record of success in providing business and skills needs for a wide variety of industry sectors at local, national, and international levels. We have built strong working partnerships by developing real solutions. Companies we have worked with include: Blue Arrow, DHL, Arriva, and Stobarts.
Susannah Tyson – Vice Principal
Susannah is committed to successful, high quality, curriculum delivery to meet employers needs. With a strong focus on quality, combined with an incisive business drive, she ensures clear processes are in place to deliver excellence in business skills and workforce training.
Cheryl Wiseman – Director of Skills & Enterprise
Cheryl has a track record in skills development and taking new initiatives from idea to successful implementation. She has a passion for change and working with employers to meet their skills and training needs.
Ged Latham – Business Development Manager
Ged has 19 years’ experience in training and committed to providing quality provision. Holding a Master’s Degree from Liverpool John Moores University, Ged has broad based business skills, with specialist knowledge of Logistics. In 1998 he was instrumental in developing the Jaguar Cars Auto Electrical training programme on the Jaguar X Type model. In 2000 he became a founder member of the Logistics College North West. Currently he is supporting major projects in the UK and Ghana.
Salam Ahmed – International Training Manager
Salam has expertise in the International Training industry, with an extensive understanding of the Middle East market. He works closely with clients to identify and deliver bespoke training programmes that meet their needs.
The Oldham College – An Outstanding Centre for Learning
- Top 10% of the colleges in the country, with Outstanding Ofsted status
- Excellent success rate, 84% vs National Average of 79%
- Working with over 300 employers at local, national and international levels
- Offers quality, customised, business support and skills training
A new Apprenticeship grant of